Whether you are interested in renovating your existing home garden or have a dream for creating a completely new garden, it is best to engage a backyard landscape designer to help you achieve this. Diane’s full-service landscape design in Eastern Suburbs Melbourne includes the following to assist with creating ideas:
- An initial meeting to discuss the client brief in greater detail. We access your site noting your homes architecture, neighboring views, soil type, areas of sun and shade, drainage, existing plants and much more. Property measurements are taken at this point. Measuring is simpler if an existing plan or survey is already available.
- We then create a Concept design from the client brief and site information. We arrange a meeting to discuss all aspects of the design and adjustments are made to the design.
- Plant selection is tailored to suit your taste and your gardens micro-climate.
- A landscape plan with building material details, a planting plan with plant schedule and other plans as required. We can also provide lighting plans and plans for council.
- A client meeting to present the final plans. We also discuss what is required to build your garden and the assistance you need from us and colleagues such as landscapers and gardeners.
Design support packages are offered to ensure your garden is installed in accordance with the final design.
We provide a plant sourcing service and organise delivery at your convenience.
Why should you employ a professional backyard landscape designer? Designers consider aesthetics, functionality, and sustainability. Diane carefully considers your unique requirements and site conditions to create a beautiful and practical garden for you to enjoy spending time in. Our detailed landscape means plans means quotes from landscapers are comparable.