Perhaps you are interested in renovating your existing garden or are after a completely new garden.
A full landscape design service includes the following:
- An initial meeting to discuss the client brief in greater detail. A site analysis is performed taking into account soil, sun, drainage, existing plants, architecture, etc. Property measurements are taken at this point. Measuring is simpler if an existing plan or survey is available.
- Creation of a Concept design using the client brief and site analysis. A subsequent client meeting is held where all aspects of the design will be discussed and any adjustments made.
- Plant selection tailored to suit your taste and micro-climate.
- A landscape plan with material details and planting plan with plant schedule.
- A client meeting to present plan documentation.
Whilst we do not construct gardens, we can provide a landscape contract administration service to keep your project on track.
We also provide a plant sourcing service and organise delivery for your convenience.